Video Has The Highest Engagement Rate Of All Content!
One of the biggest trends we noticed in 2016 and pushing forward into 2017 is the use and engagement of video in business marketing. Video marketing has become the most effective way to get your brand and marketing message in front of your targeted audience! As we’re working with clients to create their online presence, one of the first things we ask them is if they currently have any video marketing assets and if not, we discuss how and where to get them.
In this age of instant gratification, sometimes even reading good sales copy seems too time consuming and cumbersome… THIS is why video has been so effective! With the click of a button, your “sales pitch” is flowing at your potential customers while the video imagery mentally frames every emotion you are trying to convey.
We listed some statistics below that will show you the power of using video in your businesses marketing efforts. There are some interesting trends in the data that you can create some actionable steps to help promote your business. You can have the best product or service in the world, but if nobody knows about it, it doesn’t do you or them any good.
Video Branding Examples
Click play on the video below to see some examples of how video can help position your brand! If you like some of them, we have a special offer for you at the bottom of the page to help you get the word out about your business. We look forward to helping you grow your business!
Video Marketing Statistics
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- 72 Hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every 60 seconds.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching video.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
- The 25-34 (millennial) age group watches the most online videos and men spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than women.
Mobile Video Marketing Statistics
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
- 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others.
- 90% of Twitter video views happen on a mobile device.
- Periscope users have created more than 200 million broadcasts.
- 10 million videos are watched on Snapchat per day.
Video Marketing Engagement Statistics
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- [NEW] You can now use GIFs in Facebook ads! We tried it out ourselves, and on the first day the ad below outperformed any other live Facebook ad we were running.
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
- Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach compared to YouTube links.
- The average CVR for websites using video is 4.8%, compared to 2.9% for those that don’t use video.
- Having a video on a landing page makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of the SERP.
- 46% of users act after viewing an ad.
- An initial email with a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
- 14% of marketers used live videos in their social media marketing in 2016.
- 44% of SMB owners and marketers plan to put money behind video content on Facebook in 2017.
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors.
- Blog posts incorporating video attract 3x as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
- Combining video with full-page ads boosts engagement by 22 percent.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- Internet video traffic will be 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017.
- By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
Video Branding - Special Offer
First, let’s start with your brand. Your logo and branding are what allows prospects to “connect ” with your business and the problems you help them solve. It makes you recognizable and when done properly, can stay with potential customers until they are ready to become clients.
To get you started, we’ve created customizable branding video’s that feature your brand logo, color scheme, a specific URL or a direct call to action. With 25+ different customizable designs to choose from, these digital assets are great for social media marketing such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. They can also be used as intro’s and outro’s for other video sales material, on your website, or anywhere video can be displayed. We have ours in loop on a flat screen in our office lobby! (Clients LOVE it!)
To see all of the customizable videos and our special offer, click the button below.